European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.
The event will take place online on 23 and 24 June 2021. Some renewable energy relevant events/sessions include:
- Cities and citizens delivering on EU missions
- Green and digital transition of Europe through innovation
- Resilient European low-carbon industries in a new ERA
- Post-COVID-19 recovery for cities: The New European Bauhaus Initiative
- Leading the global clean energy race
- How can we create a green future together?
For more information see: https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/events/upcoming-events/research-innovation-days