The European Commission is looking for experienced professionals in this area to evaluate and recommend proposals for funding under the H2020 Energy Efficiency Call for Proposals, experts capable of understanding:
- the potential of energy communities (consumer cooperatives, consumer collective purchase groups, and/or other consumer driven collective actions) to deliver energy efficiency services and energy management optimization, along with renewable energy production
- the key enabling factors and barriers for the creation and development of energy communities including regulatory, technological and socioeconomic factors
- the technological needs of new energy services (such as digital platforms or blockchain transactions)
- the dynamics of collective actions in assisting consumers to form critical mass and to facilitate increased uptake of energy efficiency and active demand solutions and services
- the sustainability of different models of energy communities, both in terms of citizen engagement and financial viability
Register as an expert on the Horizon 2020 Funding & tender opportunities Portal by 25 May.
For more information see: https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/news/are-you-experienced-professional-energy-communities